Sunday, October 28, 2007

OKAY, THEN...

Trying to get back into the habit of posting on my blog(s) here - chipping away at my debilitating writer's block bit by excruciating bit. (I am once again shamed/pleased to note the arrival of the latest issue of The High Hat, which, once again, I had less than nothing to do with, though the editorial board has kindly allowed my name to remain on the masthead for the nonce. I'm actually trying to write a piece or two for the next full issue as we speak, and fully intend to have it/them drafted before I even pitch them to avoid the repeated embarrassments I've suffered previously, but not a word to the eskimos. Anyway, read it, it's good.) But oh, agh, whelp, not much of gravity or import to impart here yet again, so another bizarre YouTube clip will have to suffice in lieu of content. Did you ever wonder what it would be like if David Soul and Paul Ryder (Happy Mondays) had collaborated with a man in puppet drag on one of the Fall's greatest "hits"? Well, frenz, wonder no longer...

No comments: