- Writing hard-hitting political material for radical rodeo clowns.
- Agitating for a faster gin fizz.
- Getting the term "glutton for punishment" changed to "abuse gourmand."
- Seeking a publisher for my series of holiday-themed mystery novels starring Donnie Claus, Santa's younger, smarter, trimmer brother - For Whom the Jingle Bells Toll, A One-Horse Open Slaying, and Mistletoetags.
- Looking into the qualification process for the title of Death Threat Laureate.
- Trying to remember whether I heard the sentence "Approval rating for Bush steadily dropping" on MSNBC or The Hot Network. Same with "radical Islamic sects."
Thursday, March 27, 2003
WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING ON THE SIDE (a partial list):