Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE HELL I'M SUBMITTING MYSELF TO THIS AGAIN...




...especially since I've actually got assignments, paid assignments at that, with looming deadlines and all the rest of it I should be concentrating on.  But, as I say elsewhere, the only way to accomplish anything is to try and make myself do anything-plus-one.  I'll never clear the bar, so I'll just set it prohibitively high and I'll get more vertical than I would otherwise.  Blah blah blah.  So I'm picking up the "novel" I began and abandoned for National Novel Writing Month 2009 with the intent of adding 50,000 words to it before December 1st.  Mock  Check out my progress if you care to: JOURNEY TO THE END OF THE PAGE REDUX.

(Update:  ehhh, it's almost the end of the month already and it's clearly not happening.  Oh, well, at least it gave me a good excuse to share the following Kids in the Hall routine...)



 

No comments: