Thursday, April 12, 2007

REBOOT (TO THE GROIN, MAYHAP):

All right, goddammit, I've let this blog (and virtually everything, writing-wise) lay dormant and frustrated for a good eighteen months now, months that have been noteworthy for internal and external vacillations best typified as an emotional roller-coaster inside a psychological Tilt-a-Whirl overlooking a physiological, um, guy who guesses your weight or something. Anyway, enough of that. I'm serving notice as of now that today marks the rebirth of Logonorrhea!!!, as a receptacle for sundry musings, mutterings and meanderings, and perhaps even the occasional opinion, should I have one. Let the cyberspatial blogospherical webiverse ring out with my gloriously strangled cries!

But, ehhh, not just now. I'll get to it later...

6 comments:

Joe Victor said...

Nice to see a post from you.

More! More! We want more, dammit!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Bill!

--Paul Hernandez

Hayden Childs said...

Where the hell have you been, Bill? Hey, I just had an idea for a catchy song.

Anonymous said...

ด้ักกฃ่ หพ ฟสา่ ดำ ๆยนรี อแ สพีร!!

I damn sure hope we won't have to wait another eighteen months for the second post. But seriously, man, it's great to see you back. Welcome!

Randy Porter in Surat Thani, Thailand

Anonymous said...

A grateful nation awaits the next word, Bill. Make it worth our wait (and consider publishing it in the High Hat).

- Gary Mairs

Za . . . Fuck YOU said...

every word is sweet wine to my ears. and I'm thirsty, dammit. Welcome back.